A person with Deep Empathy on customers problem and is able to define it to the tech team. You would be an ambassador of customers problem and a storyteller. You will also be responsible for designing and expressing compelling project proposals.
You will proactively design opportunities to connect the customer's problem with the right solution to drive disproportionate impact.
The ideal person demonstrates a combination of business savvy, design expertise and relationship-building skills with both internal stakeholders and senior executives.
You day to work would be but not limited to:
1. Drive resources to gather adequate data which supports the need is sustainable and scalable.
2. Work on product market fit strategy and implement it with the help of right resources.
3. Proactively reach out to potential customers to understand their need, priorities and communicate with the team and drive pilot test.
4. Drive sales once the product market fit is tested and approved.
5. achieve annual users/customers/revenue goal.
6. Support and grow the pilot/sales pipeline from lead generation through to contract signing. Help to define the sales funnel best practices, identify key prospects, qualify new leads, host pitch meetings/calls and close deals. Meet (or beat) sales targets assigned to you.
7. Regularly provide suggestions for how to optimize the sales funnel.
8. Partner with teammates to craft pitch materials, write case studies, gather testimonials and support other sales marketing needs. Familiarity with Keynote a plus.
9. Gather frontline insights from our customers on our positioning and product features; champion the internal feedback loop in order to inspire and inform improvements to our product roadmaps.
10. Be comfortable reaching out to cross-functional team members as well as introducing yourself to strangers. Represent Products with professionalism, while offering high-quality information and follow-through along the way.
Relevant Experience and Mindset:
1. You’re a self-directed, flexible team player who embodies great interpersonal skills, learns quickly, and relishes the opportunity to help grow an early-stage business within a larger organisation.
2. A strategic mindset to identify, evaluate and frame customers need and convert it into opportunities.
3. Your background offers at least 2 years of experience in areas such as sales, sales & operations and/or business development. You have sold SaaS or other digital products within the B2B landscape. You’re willing to travel for client meetings up to 25%.
4. You have an innate sales hunger but simultaneously keep our client needs at the heart of what we do. You’re accustomed to a fast pace team dynamic with sharp ability to prioritize and follow-through. You bring positivity and excitement to making an impact and producing high quality work.
5. Curiosity of about how organizations work and what might make them more innovative places overall.
6. The ability to multi-task, work efficiently and effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Additional experience might include:
1. Managing and prioritizing a pipeline of opportunities against deadlines and sales goals.
2. Knowledgeable about and familiar with sales tools & processes; comfort with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, ProsperWorks or similar).
3. Practice in doing research in the form of customer interviews and/or focus group discussions.
4. In-depth experience in conducting research (via data gathering and conversation) and synthesizing this data into meaningful and relevant internal and client communications.
5. Comfort serving both internal + external clients; confident in being visible and central to forging high profile relationships.
6. relevant experience (e.g., business development, strategic/management consulting, public relations, marketing/communications, journalism).
Please apply with a resume and cover letter (yes, we read all cover letters!).
8-10 LAKHS PER ANNUM
Send your resume at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.