Updated- 25th May2018
Etrix Technologies Pvt Ltd hereinafter referred as ‘Etrix’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices while using our website. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect from you, how we use them and with whom we share and steps followed by us to protect the security of the data.
- For the purposes of this privacy statement, 'Personal Information' is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is or may be in possession of Etrix.
- In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, certain information such as your IP address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type may be collected in order to provide better usability, troubleshooting, site maintenance, and to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently..
- When you register on our website or would like to comment on our content, we may require you to provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number, for one or more of the following purposes: user ID creation, identifying you, contacting you and provide access to desirable content based on your preferences. While accessing certain sections of the Etrix website such as Career you may also be required to provide additional Personal Information for Etrix to process the corresponding request.
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
- Your personal data collected may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities. When we obtain personal data about you, we may process the information outside of the country in which you are located. By using this site, you agree to transfer, storing or processing of your personal data by Etrix Technologies Pvt Ltd, located by Bhubaneswar, India.
- Etrix does not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission. Etrix will seek your consent prior to using or sharing Personal Information for any purpose beyond the requirement for which it was originally collected. We may share your Personal Information with Etrix, business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors located in any part of the world for the purposes of data processing, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction, after ensuring that such entities are contractually bound by data privacy obligations.
- When required, Etrix may disclose Personal Information to external law enforcement bodies or regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal obligations.
Cookies are small text files that, like most other Web servers, we place in your device that you use to access our website. This is done to recognize your device during a session or in your future visits to our website, primarily in order to provide better user experience. By using our website you agree that we can place cookies and other similar technologies on your device.
Depending on local law, you may access, update, or correct your Personal Information that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You may do so in the corresponding sections where such information was provided. If you have difficulty in updating or accessing your Personal Information as stated above, you may contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can request us an electronic copy of your personal data that we retain.
- You can request us to edit, update any information if it is inaccurate or incorrect
- You can request us to delete your data in certain circumstances.
- You can request to put certain limitations on use of your information.
- You can withdraw your consent previously provided to us by contacting us.
- In case of deleting, editing, updating your information you need to write us at email@example.com about what personal data you would like to have changed.
You have certain rights relating to your personal information previously provided to us-
Etrix adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures that includes administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information collected from users. However, we cannot guarantee our program are 100% secured and our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclosure of personal data. Incase, for any reason you believe that your interaction with Etrix is no longer secure, please notify us immediately at- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Etrix may provide links to third-party websites and services. However, Etrix is not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party websites.
Etrix may retain your Personal Information as long as there is a business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws. You have every right to request that we delete your data.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, you may contact us at: Mobile- 919338681607 Email- email@example.com.
Etrix may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.