As a content marketing manager you shall play a key role in one of Etrix new product BlinkIN. You shall be responsible for content development and be a part of the marketing team of BlinkIN. You’ll craft stories and experiences to build awareness of and to drive engagement with BlinkIN.
Working across marketing teams throughout Etrix, you’ll gather, write, and produce content that will cultivate the thought leadership that distinguishes and differentiates the product offering of BlinkIN.
We’re looking for a writer and storyteller who is a part-marketer and part-producer, you’ll work seamlessly across channels both internally and externally to create and execute our content marketing programs.
Once here you will:
1. Lead the development of content marketing for BlinkIN including articles, webcasts/podcasts, emails, social, sales collateral, and videos with the goal of inspiring creative leaders and supporting the business objectives of BlinkIN.
2. Serve as the primary writer for Etrix. Manage freelance writers as appropriate.
3. Work with Sr. Marketing Lead on the strategy and execution of internal and external marketing campaigns.
4. Summarize results of content marketing programs as appropriate.
5. Manage Etrix editorial calendar.
6. Produce webcasts, emails, blog posts and website updates including organizing timing and production.
7. Work across teams on website architecture and user experience.
8. Work with the product team to align in-course communications and produce content as appropriate.
Relevant experience and mindset:
We’re also open for freshers but looking for highly proactive persons who can take leads and drive things to deliver result. He/she will need:
1. Solid experience developing content for a variety of mediums including social, email, web, and video. Production skills including visual design (e.g. Photoshop) and video editing a plus.
2. A passion for storytelling with strong writing and editing skills including long form (articles) vs. short form (advertising copy)
3. To be digitally savvy with experience managing social channels including being fluent in using CMS platforms. SEO experience a plus.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
5. Highly collaborative and have proven success working across teams and functions.
6. Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively.
7. Ability to think quickly on your feet, adapt to a highly variable environment, change scope and focus with ease.
8. Thrive in a fast-paced creative environment with a culture of experimentation.
Application requirements and instructions:
Please submit your resume and cover letter (yes, we read cover letters). We are looking to fill this role quickly!
Industry standard but we are willing to pay upto 6 Lakhs for the right applicant.
Send your resume at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.